$20,000 Smile Giveaway
We value patient loyalty here at our Carleton Place dental clinic. Read on to discover how that can pay off!
Helping the Community through free dentistry
We understand that not everyone can afford a great smile, which is why we want to help in any way we can.
It is thanks to our loyal patients that we have been able to grow so much since 2001. To show our appreciation, we want to give back to our community by giving away a free smile, a $20,000 value!
Our sister clinic, Yazdani Family Dentistry, located in Kemptville and Kanata, will be giving away a $20,000 smile every year.
Our vision is to have 5 dental practices each contributing to $500,000 of free dentistry each year. We are now one step closer to achieving this. Since 2011, we have given away a combined total of $625,000 in free dentistry.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Submit your story (5 minutes or less) explaining why you would like to be a recipient of a $20,000 Smile.
- Provide 3 photos of the nominee's mouth: 1 of the upper interior of the mouth, one of the lower interior of the mouth and one of the smile straight on showing teeth (even if none are present). This helps our team assess each recipient and evaluate them along with their story.
WHEN DO WE FIND OUT?:
- The Yazdani team will come together in October/November to evaluate each story and recipient and vote on who they feel should be selected.
- The candidates with the most votes from our team will be selected.
- One candidate will be selected to have treatment completed in our Kemptville office and one will be selected to have treatment completed in our Kanata office.
- All candidates will be informed by mail of our decision no later than in December 2023.
- Be sure to provide the correct mailing address on the form.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?:
All treatment will commence in 2024, the office will reach out to inform the selected candidates and set up first appointments. You must be a resident of Eastern Ontario to be eligible for treatment You must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
We do not provide orthodontic treatments (Braces or Invisalign) We do not use IV sedation for treatment, laughing gas only.